Today we are going to discuss Roku streaming channels. However, we all know Roku is a complete entertaining device along with thousands streaming services. Roku has various streaming services like Netflix, Hulu Live, CNN, HBO Go, fxnetworks/activate, Nowhere TV and many more. Recently, Roku added a new streaming channel “CBS All Access” to Roku channel store by using cbs.com/activate account.
The CBS All Access is currently added to your Roku channel store. Also, the Roku users can access this new channel from their Roku account. Once you activate this channel on your device, you will watch Live TV, on-demand videos, TV shows and unlimited movies. So would you want to add CBS com activate channel? Then apply the given activation steps.
How to activate CBS.com/activate channel?
- First, you need to turn on Roku player as well as your smart TV.
- Then, go to your Roku Home screen.
- Further, click on “Roku streaming channels” section.
- From the various channels, you need to pick “CBS All Access” Roku channel.
- After that, click on “Add Channel” option and activate CBS all access on your Roku player.
This is the simple way to add CBS all access on your Roku device.
Besides, you can activate www.cbs.com/activate access through your roku com link account. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Initially, get a desktop with an active Internet connection.
- Next, you have to visit Roku’s official site and log in to your account.
Note: In case, if you have not created a Roku account yet, then create a personal Roku account by providing your information to roku.com/link sign up page.
- However, visit your Roku account and sign in with your login details.
- Now click on “Add channels” section and find CBS all-access channel from the various Roku channels list.
- When you find the required channel on your TV screen, just select the channel.
- Similarly, you need to add the CBS channel from your Roku account, click on add channel and activate CBS through www.cbs.com/activate account
Congratulations! You have successfully added CBS All Access channel to your Roku account. Now enjoy unlimited entertaining programs on the big screen TV.
Here is a list of CBS programs, you should check out:
- The Big Bang Theory
- Star Trek Discovery
- Criminal MINDS
- TWIN PEAKS
- KEVIN Can Wait
- HAWAII Five-0
- Young Sheldon
- Man With A plan
- Big Brother
- Family Ties
- Life in Pieces
- Late Show Stephen Colbert
- Seal Team
- Under The Dome
- Touched by an angel and many more.
Also, the user can watch Live TV via Roku CBS all access channel. However, you just have to activate Live TV settings by going to CBS settings menu. After activating CBS live TV, you will able to watch CBS live shows. Moreover, if you need assistance with Roku player, then you can go to www.roku.com. We will ready to sort out your issues with Roku streaming services.