Are you looking for something new on your Roku channel store? Then here we provide you good news. Recently Roku launch “Classic Television” streaming channel. So subscribe Classic Television channel on your Roku device and ignore DVDs cost and. For activating any channel from Roku channel store, you must have a Roku account.
As we know, without a Roku account we cannot access Roku channel store. Moreover, if you have not an account then create a Roku com link account immediately. Because Roku channel store is full of new streaming channels such as fxnetworks/activate, HGTV, HBO GO Activate, CNN Live, NatGeo, Startz, NowhereTV and many others. Similarly, Roku added Classic Television channel for your weekend entertainment. So, would you like to watch classic contents on your big screen? Then add “Classic Television” channel on your Roku device.
Easy steps to add Classic Television on Roku:
- First of all, go to your Roku Home screen.
- Then navigate to Roku channel store.
- Select News & Movies Genre.
- Now search the Classic Television channel from the channels list.
- After that, click on “add channel” option.
Activate Classic Television Roku channel
- Check your Roku device is properly set up. If Roku player is ready to use then connect your Roku device to a power source.
- Wait for a moment until the device is properly turning ON.
- After that, you need to add Classic Television from Roku channel store.
- Simply choose “activate on your device” option from Classic Television’s add channel screen.
- Now your added channel has been appearing on your channels list.
- Next, your screen will display you an activation code. Enter that activation code on Roku’s official website.
- Afterwards, log in to your Roku.com/link account and link this channel to your Roku account.
- In the last, go back to your Roku home screen and stream Classic Television channel from your channels list.
Hence, by using these steps you can watch your favorite classic movies on your Roku device. Also, the users can watch Classic Television privately by using further steps:
- Log in to your Roku account and find add private channel option.
- Further, you should have to enter channel activation code into right place.
- Make sure you have a valid activation code.
- Now, click on add private channel to your Roku account.
That’s all; you have been added Classic Television privately. However, you need to wait for few hours the adding private channel on Roku process will take some time. After that, you can see the Classic Television channel show on your home screen. Simply click on your beloved classic channel and start browsing your favorite old programs. Apart from it, if you want more information, you must communicate with our Roku chat support team. They will give you helpful information.