Roku streaming device is known for the best media streaming player. This is an amazing device which comes with an advanced remote control. Further, every Roku user knows how to control Roku device with Roku remote, but sometimes it creates issues while pairing with Roku device. Extremely, users need to know How To Resolve Roku Remote Issues. Here we are providing you some common problems and their solutions you should check out:
Roku Remote not working
Sometimes you can see you Roku remote not able to change channels and unable to do other functions, no need to worry and use given solutions:
- Check you have a new battery on your Roku remote control.
- Insert the batteries correctly so that Roku remote can be easily paired with Roku device.
- You should take your Roku remote closer to the Roku device.
Roku remote is not syncing with Roku device
If your Roku device does not work with your Roku remote then probably there is a difficulty in syncing. In this situation try to apply solutions such as:
- Simply unplug the power adaptor Roku device, wait for a few minutes and then plug the power adapter back in. Now, start the Roku device by pressing the power button.
- You should open the battery slot and take the remote closer to your Roku device.
- You can see a pairing button under the battery slot; press that button for the three times continuously.
- Now, you need to wait for few seconds it will be preparing, try to change channels from your Roku remote; it will surely work.
Roku remote unable to pair with Roku device
When you find your Roku remote is not pairing with your Roku device:
- Move to your Roku Home screen because a Home screen will allow you to access Settings section where you can change Roku default settings.
- Similarly, go to Settings and choose remote pairing option, follow the given instructions.
- When you completed this process, then you can check the functionality of your Roku remote by add remove roku channels.
Roku software not updated
Updating Roku remote software is very important for pairing it with your Roku device. If you do not update the software of your Roku remote, then you will face issues. However, you should update your Roku remote to make it run with your Roku device. There are not many formalities to update the Roku software, just visit Roku.com site and follow the “update software” instructions carefully.
Apart from it, you can also use Roku mobile app on your Smartphone, it will allow you to explore the Roku functions with a single touch. If still, you facing problems regarding Roku remote then you can visit our official site at roku.com/link support. Our Roku experts will surely resolve your issues.