Well, HBO Now (hbogo.com/activate) is a streaming channel it allows you to watch thousands of entertaining programs. The HBO Now become popular, it has hit series like Games of Thrones, True Detective, Silicon Valley and many others. You can watch your favorite classical shows on HBO Now Roku channel. Moreover, you can stream this channel on your small screen device but this will possible through a Roku com link account.
HBO NOW Support
With a Roku account, you can add this channel to your Roku device and access from any device such as a tablet, PC or Smartphone etc. Apart from it, after subscribing the HBO Now on your Roku player if you are facing the issues, then do not worry here we are giving you some solution to resolve your HBO Now issues without going here and there.
So here are the common HBO Now problems and their possible solutions, have a look:
- No sound with video contents
Sometimes it happens, the users not able to listen audio when they are watching videos on the TV screen. It is a common problem we are facing. In this situation, you have to change audio settings of your Roku device. Follow the below steps to resolve no audio problem.
- Firstly, go to Roku Home screen by using your Roku remote.
- Then go to the settings and choose audio settings.
- From the Audio settings menu, click on “Audio Mode” section.
- Now change the audio settings to “stereo Mode”.
- Video buffers or its poor quality
If HBO Now plays poor quality of video contents on your Roku player, then resolve this problem by the following guidance.
- Initially, visit settings menu from your Roku remote.
- Then go to Network section and select Wired (Ethernet) network.
Note: It will give you high-speed internet quality, which reduces the buffering problem.
- Now connect your device to a wired internet connection.
- Unable to change style & cannot turn on the closed caption
The closed caption is featured in your Roku streaming player and HBO use this feature from your device. Follow the guide to resolve closed caption problem:
- Basically, you should go to your Setting menu.
- After that, click on “captions” option and then navigate to “caption more” settings and turn on the caption mode. However, Roku users can also vary the caption style from the “Caption” menu.
- Remove the HBO Now and re-add on your Roku
If still, you are getting the issue with HBO Now channel at hbogo.com/activate then remove this channel for a while, then reinstall it from Roku channel store. Here are accomplishing steps to complete this process:
- Go to Roku Home screen and click on HBO Now icon then Press “*” from your Roku remote.
- Remove the particular channel from you Roku com link account.
- Now reboot your Roku player and your smart TV.
- Further, let your Roku device properly turn on, when it is done you will be automatically returned to Roku home screen
- Similarly, go to your Roku channel store and add HBO Now Roku channel using hbogo.com/activate again.
That’s all, after re-adding HBO now on your Roku device you will be reduce all issues of this channel. In addition, Roku provides you 24/7 help service. In case, if you find any difficulty with your Roku player then contact Roku chat supportteam. We will surely resolve your issues.