Kodi is a streaming application that can be played on Roku streaming device. It is the best source of all kind of entertainment like comedy, documentaries, TV shows, action, drama & Romance etc. Similarly, you can get all day entertainment with lots of streaming contents. The user can watch their favorite movies, TV shows, Music, sports and anything on their TV screen. Moreover, Kodi is a popular application you can install this best streaming app not only on your Roku device also the user can install this app on their digital devices. The Kodi is also watchable on your Smartphone, tablet or Laptop etc. Moreover, if you Install Kodi on Roku player, then you will be able to share your contents on your Home TV.
Further, watch your favorite shows by launch the Kodi application on your device. If you do not have an idea for installing Kodi on Roku device, then we are going to show you some easy steps to install Kodi on your Roku.
How to install Kodi on Roku?
Initially, if you want to watch Kodi on Roku player then you need to cast it. Because Roku channel store has not added a Kodi official app. But there is another way to watch your favorite contents through Kodi app.
- Firstly, go to your Roku Home screen. Then do the following steps:
- From your Roku Home screen, navigate to “Settings” then check your current version of Roku player.
- Similarly, select the “Screen Mirroring” option from the settings menu and enable it.
Enable Display KODI Mirroring:
- Download Kodi app on your alternative devices such as Android, window, PC or iOS etc.
- Now you have to install Kodi on your respective device.
- Further, go to your alternative device’s Settings menu. It will allow you to enable “Display Mirroring” option, all you need to do select your Roku device from the available devices list. When you have enabled “Display Mirroring” option, it will set your alternative device’s screen on your big screen.
- That’s all; you have done all the necessary steps now you can enjoy all Kodi content on your big screen. Further, you can able to watch your favorite contents such as TV shows, Hollywood Movies, Music or anything on your large screen.
Well, you cannot install Kodi from your Roku device but can use another handheld device to watch Kodi on your device. Watching Kodi on Roku player is possible through screen mirroring feature. The Screen mirroring can be used for sharing the content to another device. There are some compatible devices that allow screen mirroring feature:
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku 2 Player
- Model Roku 3
- Roku 4 etc.
In addition, Roku has added the new channels so install latest Roku channels from your Roku channel store. Get the latest details about Roku player by visiting roku.com/link. We will be happy to give you new details of your Roku player.