Netflix is a popular streaming service founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in the year 1997. It provides many Netflix Original TV shows to users that are high in IMDB ratings, and sometimes are also the top entertainment shows as acclaimed by viewers all over the world. Currently, Netflix is available on many platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, etc. On some devices, like Roku streaming device, you can even stream Netflix in 4K UHD quality after validating your Netflix channel at Netflix.com/activate.
Why Netflix is better than any other streaming service
- Thousands of Shows to Stream
People love Netflix the most as it has such a great number of TV series and movies available to watch in many genres. Some of the shows present on Netflix are 13 Reasons Why, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, Daredevil, Narcos, Jessica Jones, House of Cards, etc.
- Zero Commercials
Tired of watching commercials in between your TV shows? Just add Netflix channel app on your streaming device and get it activated at www.netflix.com activate in order to watch your favorite TV shows without commercials.
- Stream Anytime Anywhere
With a single Netflix subscription comes 5 keys which allow you to stream Netflix on not one but five individual devices. You can install Netflix app on your Android or iOS Smartphone and enjoy TV shows anywhere you want.
- Binge Watching
All the episodes of a series on Netflix are ready to stream in one go. No need to wait for a week to end the suspense, you can binge watch so many shows as much as you want.
- Easy Cancellation
Pay for your Netflix subscription at www.Netflix.com/activate just once and you can cancel your subscription anytime without any hassle. There will be no extra charges for cancellation.
Adding Netflix channel to your Roku streaming device
You first need to add Netflix channel app to your Roku device in order to stream anything from Netflix. You can find the channel in the Roku channel store, in which, along with Netflix, many other channels like Starz and Showtime are also available to download. Once you have added the Netflix channel app, you can successfully validate it for streaming on Netflix.com/activate.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Press home icon button on Roku remote to open the Roku home screen.
- Navigate to ‘Streaming Channels’ option with the arrow buttons and press ‘ok’.
- Now, you are in the Roku channel store. Press the right arrow button to search anything.
- Enter Netflix.
- Select ‘add channel’.
- Launch the channel app to receive the activation code for Netflix.com/activate roku.
Once you receive the activation code, you can use this code to activate your Netflix channel app and stream Netflix in quality up to 4K on your Roku streaming device. Follow the steps given below to activate the Netflix channel app.
Activating Netflix on Roku via the link Netflix.com/activate
- Get on your Smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Launch any web browsing software application.
- The most suggested ones are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- Once the web browser application loads, enter www.Netflix.com/activate in the URL bar.
- Sign in to your old Netflix account or create a new one.
- You can also sign in via Facebook.
- Enter the activation code you received earlier inside the Netflix channel app.
These were the steps to activate Netflix on Roku. You can watch many popular Netflix shows in 4K quality on your Roku device. A free trial of Netflix channel app is also available for the new users. Tou can avail the free trial today and have to pay for the subscription after the trial ends. If you need any help regarding www.Netflix.com/activate link or any other issue on your Roku streaming device, feel free to contact us anytime.