Roku streaming device gives you the best way to stream entertainment on your HD TV. You can access thousand plus TV channels where you can stream your favorite TV shows, movies, with up to 4K HD quality on your www.roku.com/link device. You can easily watch 1000+ paid or unpaid channels from the Roku channel store. If you want to add/ remove channels, you can easily add channels from the Roku channel store. You can stream best TV channels like:
- Showtime Anytime
- Fubo TV
- Starz TV
- Fox NEWS
- Amazon Video
If you want to watch these amazing channels on your Roku streaming device, you need to create a Roku account or Setup Roku device.
Steps to Setup Roku Player with www.roku.com/Link:
- Connect both the devices each other, Roku streaming device or Home TV by using HDMI cable.
- Insert the one end-point of the HDMI cable into the Roku device and second end-point of the HDMI cable into the Home TV.
- Roku streaming device will need the power source. Insert the power adapter into the wall outlet which power adapter is provided by the Roku streaming device.
- Turn on your Roku streaming device. You can see the startup screen with the Roku logo.
- Once you set up your Roku device, you need to create a roku.com/link account. If you want to create a Roku account, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the website www activate Roku.com/link is a link which will help you to activate the Roku account.
- Enter the Roku activation code on the website and click on the “submit” button. This will bring you to a new webpage which has two options
- If you don’t have any Roku account, then you choose ‘ create a new Roku account’ option and fill all the necessary information like name, phone number, email address, and password on Roku com link.
- If you already have a Roku account then you choose the second option which is the sign in, where you can directly enter your username and password to open your Roku account on your Roku streaming device.
- Select the PIN method, to create a Roku transaction PIN. This is necessary to secure your purchasing after completed Roku account activation process.
Now, your Roku account activation process is completed. You can access the Roku channel store or Add amazing free or paid channels on your Roku streaming device. If you want to add free channels on your Roku device from the Roku channels store then you directly
- Go to the settings and search channel name you want to add on your streaming device.
- Click ‘Add channel’ option to add the channel on your Roku streaming device.
- Restart your device and you will see the channel icon on your home TV screen.
If you want to add a paid channel then you need to buy a channel subscription. For any query about Roku streaming device or Activate Roku com link account, feel free to contact us anytime.