Roku streaming devices are popular all over the world. They allow users to watch thousands of channels and movies in Full HD. One of the most-viewed channels on Roku is the CNN Channel. In this guide, we will tell you how you can activate CNN channel on your Roku streaming device by visiting www.cnn.com/activate. First, you need to add the channel to your Roku streaming device by following the steps given below, for more information you can also check hbogo.com/activate.
Adding CNN Channel to Roku through Streaming Device
There are two ways to add a channel on a Roku streaming device which are either through the device itself or through the roku.com/link account. To add the CNN channel to your Roku streaming device from the device itself, follow the steps given steps:
- Plug in your Roku streaming device and turn on the power button.
- The Roku startup screen will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to the device home screen by pressing the home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the arrow buttons and go to ‘Streaming Channels’ on the home screen menu. This will open the Roku channel store from where you can download many channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, etc.
- Press the right directional button on your Roku remote to start a search. Enter CNN.
- Select the ‘Add Channel’ option to add the CNN com activate channel on your Roku streaming device.
Adding CNN channel to Roku Through Roku.com/link Account
In order to add the channel directly from your Roku.com/link account, visit Roku official website or download the Roku mobile app on your Android or iOS smartphone device. You can download the Roku mobile app from Google Play Store on your Android device and from the Apple App store on iOS device. Once you have downloaded the Roku mobile app, follow the steps given below to add the CNN channel.
- Launch the Roku mobile app.
- Sign in to your Roku.com/link account to add the CNN channel and activate it at www.cnn.com/activate.
- Select ‘Channels’ in the navigation bar present on the bottom of the Roku mobile app.
- Tap on ‘Channel Store’ in the top right corner.
- Type CNN in the search bar.
- Tap on the CNN channel app in the search results.
- Select ‘Add Channel’ and the CNN channel app will be available on your Roku streaming device as a software update.
- Usually, the Roku com link streaming device automatically updates the available fresh content but you can also do it manually by going to ‘Settings > System > System update > Check now.’
Activating CNN Channel on Roku
Once you have added the CNN channel app, you can follow the steps given below to activate the CNN channel for streaming. You can also use the same steps for activating showtimeanytime.com/activate or any other Roku channel.
- Press the home button on the Roku remote to go back to the device home screen.
- Search for the CNN channel app and launch the app.
- When you will launch the CNN channel app, you will receive an activation code.
- Get on your PC or mobile phone which is connected to a working internet connection.
- Launch any web browsing application like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to www.cnn.com/activate.
- Select ‘Roku’ from all the options given on the web page.
- Enter the activation code that you received earlier in the ‘Activation Code’ field.
- Click or tap on ‘Continue to Verify’ and you have successfully activated the CNN channel on your Roku streaming device.
For more help and information on Roku streaming devices and roku.com/link activation feel free to explore our website.