Easy Steps to Guide Roku.com/link account activation :
my.roku.com/link account. Therefore we will provide you solution related to Installation and Roku account activation. Before activation, your Roku streaming device is required to setup with your home TV. Let’s start to set up your streaming device first.
- First, move to Roku’s official website.
- Make sure, you have good internet strength
- After that, enter and submit roku.com/link activation code over there
- Wait until the next web page is loading
- Once you see the next page, you have to choose one option
- The first option is “Create a new Roku account”
- The second option is “log in with existing account”
- If you are not already registered on Roku account, then you need to choose the first option and provide all basic information to create account
- Further, if you already registered on Roku account, then pick the second option and enter your login details.
- Choose a payment method from the given
- Roku has two payment method options such as credit card and PayPal.
- If you choose Credit card payment method, you need to enter your credit card details.
- On the other hand, if you choose the PayPal method, you have to provide your PayPal account details.
- After choosing the payment method, click one submit button to proceed further.
- Kindly click on create PIN option to create a unique transaction PIN. You can secure your transactions by creating the transaction PIN
- Enter a PIN number that you can remember easily
- Afterward, you can add channels to your Roku channel list
- Once you perform all the above steps, then your roku.com/link account creates successfully.
How to manage the payment method for the Roku account?
Roku com link account, we are required to associate it with the payment method. It is needed to promote the payment of future bills. Adding or refreshing the installment data don’t make a charge to your Roku account so you can alter the payment method for any number of times you need. In addition, you might be charged if purchasing any TV show or movie using that account. Roku does not charge all channels as there are few channels for which you want to have a direct payment method with the service provider of that channel. To setup, the payment method for your Roku account simply moves through the following procedure.
What sort of payment method can be utilized?
Visa or PayPal, Both payment methods are acquired.
Step by step instructions to modernize or modify the payment method
- First of all, visit www.roku.com/link.
- Next, log into your Roku account.
- Afterward, choose to refresh, under the payment strategy. All details, for example, credit card, address, and contact number.
- After that, if making any change or update, at that point enter again all fields before ticking the submit button. All details such as credit card, address and contact number should be apparent.
Steps to fix the problem of payment method
You may experience the different sorts of inconveniences while utilizing the payment method. You can solve these issues by following the beneath directions.
- Make sure you enter a valid credit card information
- Try to use a different card.
- Also, you can use the PayPal method, if accessible.
- Further, try to use another web browser such as Firefox, chrome, and more on.
Steps for eliminating your Payment Method
- First and foremost, go to Roku’s official website from your devices such as computer and Smartphone.
- Then, sign in to your roku com link account.
- Next, click on update for the payment part.
- Presently pick Remove payment mode under the submit info switch.
- Besides, select remove a payment method that is found at the bottom of the page.
Are you still experience the issue while managing payment method for Roku? Do not think too much about that. Our www roku com link support teams are available 24*7 to resolve your sort of issues. Keep in touch with us.
Easy steps to setup Roku Streaming Device
Although it is easy to activate the Roku device, seldom users encounter problems with it. Furthermore, you have to connect your Roku streaming device to roku.com/link account utilizing the Roku link code. Hereabouts we are going to furnish you some simple steps that will help you to activate your Roku device as. Follow the steps to link your streaming device to Roku account.
- First and foremost, open roku.com/link URL.
- Next, enter the Roku activation code on this web page.
- Then submit your roku com link code to move further.
- Now you have to create a Roku account.
- After that, provide the mention details such as name, password, confirm password and email.
- If you previously have Roku account, that you can sign in with your previous Roku account.
- Simply enter your username or password.
- Now you need to choose a payment method.
- You can select either credit card as well as PayPal account option.
- If you want to choose a credit card method, then you need to provide your credit card details.
- Otherwise, enter your PayPal account details.
- After performing the previous step, click on the continue button to move further.
- After that set a unique Roku transaction PIN for authorized purchasing.
Afterward, your Roku activation process has been performed. Now you can access the Roku channel store. Moreover, add remove roku channels from the Roku channel store and start streaming with Roku streaming player. Besides, if you have any issue or any query regarding above details then you can take guidance through www Roku com link support. Our experts are available 24*7 to sort out your issues.
How to setup a Roku streaming stick?
Roku streaming stick is the only products that you can use any time at anywhere and carry it in your pocket as well. Additionally, Roku streaming stick has all the highlights of the Roku streaming player. Because this is a Roku product, so you need to activate Roku account first. Before Roku.com/link account activation, you have to setup a Roku streaming stick with your home TV. So, firstly we are going to start setup Roku streaming stick.
Roku Streaming Stick Setup:
- First and foremost, you need to open the new streaming player box and check all the essential thing, for instance, Roku remote and power batteries, power adapter and streaming stick.
- Next, attach your Roku streaming stick to the TV by following the below steps:
- Firstly, insert power adapter into the back of the stick
- Then insert the streaming stick into the end of your home TV.
- Afterward, a plug-in power adapter into the wall outlet and turn on the power switch.
- Then you can see the startup screen and choose a language for text input.
- Now you have to provide an internet connection.
- After that, choose network name and enter username and the password over the screen
- Now wait for software update until the restart process
- After performing the restart process, you can view a unique Roku code on the TV screen.
Roku.com/link account activation process:
- First, visit Roku’s official website from your computer or laptop devices.
- After that, you can see the activation code on your device screen and you need to enter Roku code here and click on the submit button.
- Roku account creation is the most important part. Therefore, you must create a Roku account.
- If previously you have registered on Roku, simply log in and move further.
- Now select a payment method. You can choose either a credit card or PayPal payment method.
- After performing the previous step, create a Roku transaction PIN.
- Besides, complete the process and access the Roku channel store in order to add channels.
Apart from it, if you have any query or any issue regarding Roku streaming stick, then you can visit www roku com link support. Our technicians will help you to setup Roku streaming stick as well as Roku account in a simple manner. We are always ready to provide possible help.
How you can use Roku device after Roku account activation
If you know the steps to use a Roku device then it is good. Otherwise, you can see guidelines to use a Roku device.
• First and foremost, access the Roku channel store
• Next, you have two options; either open through Roku account or Roku device
• Then search your preferred channel through the search option or category
• After that, click on that channel
• After performing the previous step, you need to follow the on-screen instruction to install the channel on Roku
• At last, access your channel for streaming
This is not obvious but might possible to face issues with the Roku.com/link account. So, we are trying to fix your activation issues with the below information.
- First, you need to enter the Roku activation code again on Roku’s official website.
- If again fail then try to use another method.
- Move to the streaming device
- Choose the “help” option over there
- Then, click on “Get a new code”
- Try to connect your device to this new Roku activation code.
Are you still suffering from issues? Then do not worry about that simply take supervision from www.roku.com/link support. Our Roku support team will guide you to link your streaming device to the Roku account.
How To Setup Roku Express using roku.com/link account
Roku Express is an excellent device which permits you to streams your beloved entertainment through your preferred streaming services such as, Hulu, Hbogo.com/activate, YouTube, and Netflix.
Steps to fixings Roku Express
Here are the following steps to setup Roku Express
STEP 1. Choose a suitable language
- When your Roku express is turned on, the screen allows you to choose a suitable language. Moreover, the dialog box within the Roku application will display in the selected language.
- Afterward, navigate the lineup and click OK.
STEP 2. Connected to the Internet
- Now you need to pick a wireless network from available networks, enter your password. Oftentimes the same determines you may use to attach your computer and Smartphone devices to the internet.
- If you are incapable of view password which you enter, choose Scan again to see all the network.
- Moreover, if you wish to view the password which you enter, tick on Show Password option, that choice can restrict you from entering the incorrect password.
- Further, you need to choose the connect option.
- Afterward, you can view your Roku express is axiomatically connected to the internet.
STEP 3. Download the latest version of software
- When your internet connection is on, your Roku express will able to download the newest version of the software
STEP 4. Set up display
- Now, prefer set display type and get your Roku express auto detect the prominent display resolution.
STEP 5. Create Roku account and your Roku express
- If you want to enjoy Roku express, you will be required to activate Roku.com/link account because your Roku express must attach to your Roku account.
- Furthermore, to activate Roku express you need to enter the Roku activation code.
- Now activation code is presented on your computer or Smartphone devices.
STEP 6. Happy Streaming
- Whenever all above steps are performed, you can use your Roku Express without any interference or interruption.
In case you are having any issue regarding Setup to Roku Express. Then, you take help from the website roku com link activates.
How to setup Roku Ultra?
Roku Ultra player is the greatest Roku player that comes with astonishing HD, HDR picture quality, and 4K resolution. Further, this streaming player formed with advanced technology. Therefore, firstly you have to setup Roku Ultra streaming player with your home TV. Besides this, Roku.com/link account activation is essential in order to use Roku player. However, Roku provides Roku activation code on your TV screen. Let’s start to setup Roku Ultra streaming player.
Roku Ultra Setup:
You must follow the beneath procedure to set up Roku Ultra.
- Cable Connection:
- First and foremost, open your new Roku Ultra player box and check all important belongings.
- Next, start the setup process. Also, you can use HDMI cable for connection.
- Besides this, use the power adapter for the power source. So, you need to connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
- Afterward, turn on your Roku streaming player.
- Choose your language:
- Once you turn on Roku, you can view some language option. So, you have to pick a suitable language for text input.
- Moreover, all text input will be displayed in that language on Roku.
- Establish Internet connection on Roku:
- Now you have to setup internet connection on Roku.
- You have two choices either the wireless internet connection or wired internet connection.
- In a wireless network, simply choose network name. Moreover, you will need to provide username as well as password.
- Download the latest version of software
- Roku is able to download latest software update automatically.
- Now you need to have some patience.
- Moreover, wait for few seconds for the reboot as well as restart process.
- Roku.com/link account activation:
- The last process is Roku account activation. After the restart, you can find the Roku activation code on Roku screen.
- Moreover, enter Roku code on roku.com/link.
- At last, follow some onscreen guidelines and activate Roku account.
Furthermore, if you are finding any issues during this process, take help from the www roku com link support team. Our Roku technical support will help you to solve all problems. So, feel free to communicate with our Roku support team.
HOW TO SETUP ROKU PREMIERE+?
Roku Premiere+ is the recently launched by Roku. Moreover, Roku Premiere+ comes with the advanced capability to display 720p HD as well as 1080p HD content. Besides this, Roku Premiere+ supports 4k Ultra HD picture quality. So, this is the little bit information about Roku Premiere+. Now we have to start Roku Premiere+ setup process.
Here you can see the Roku Premiere+ setup process.
- First of all, you have to make cable connection between your home TV and Roku streaming player.
- Furthermore, HDMI cable is needed to make the connection. You can make connection easily by following the beneath steps:
- Firstly, insert the one end of HDMI cable into the back of the Roku streaming player.
- After that, you have to insert the second endpoint of HDMI cable into the back of your home TV or Roku TV.
Turn On Roku:
- Now Roku needs power connection via Roku power adapter.
- Moreover, connect the power adapter to the Roku streaming player.
- Then connect it to the power source through the wall outlet.
- Afterward, turn on your Roku streaming player.
Pick a suitable language:
- Now we have to move further to on-screen Roku setup.
- Firstly, you need to select a language for text input. This is necessary because all text inputs will be displayed in that selected language.
Make an internet connection:
- This is one of the most important parts of on-screen Roku setup. So, you have to provide internet connection first.
- Moreover, you can use either wireless or wired internet connection because Roku supports both.
- In the case of wireless connection, simply provide username as well as password and get connected to the internet.
- If you have a wired internet connection, you can use the Ethernet cable for connection.
- Now, this is the time to download the latest software. However, Roku is able to download as well as update the latest software automatically.
- So, you have to wait until Roku restart.
Roku activation Code:
- After the restart, it will bring you to new home windows that have Roku activation code.
- Moreover, you can see your roku activation code on your TV screen.
- Now move to the next step that is Roku account activation.
At last, if you have any concerns related to Roku Premiere setup, you can take help from our well qualified www.roku.com/link support team. We are offering you the best Roku support service.
How to activate Roku Channels on Roku device?
Roku enables you to include new channels and removing existing channel through Roku channel store. Additionally, you can add both free as well as paid Roku channels from Roku channel store.
How we can add channels using Roku device
- First and foremost, press the home button from your Roku
- remote to view the main screen.
- Next, to open the channel store, choose the streaming channel option.
- Then choose detail option to know more about the channels.
- If the channel is FREE, then pick add channel option to install the required channel.
- On the hand, if the channel wants a paid subscription, then you need to select buy.
Steps to add channels from the web
- Visit Roku’s official website.
- Select my account sign into Roku com link account and click on details
Step by step instructions to activate YouTube on Roku
The user can activate YouTube on their Roku player easily and it takes only a few minutes to complete the procedure of setup and YouTube activation. Once your YouTube is activated on your Roku player, then you can without much of stretch watch YouTube videos, songs, movies on your TV screen. If you really want to know How YouTube Works On Roku Player, then you need to sign in to your YouTube account using and then enters a digit code provided by Roku.
- First of all, attach your Roku device to your TV and log in to your roku.com/link account.
- Presently go to Home Screen of your TV by squeezing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Proceed to Channel Store option from home screen and press Ok from your Roku remote.
- Now you can see an option for Add Channel. Click on it and press OK by using Roku remote.
- Wait until the youtube will be appended to your channels. Also, you can check it by simply hold the Home button of Roku remote and then go to My Channels.
- Once youtube added to your channels list choose and open the YouTube channel.
- Discover the gear icon that is found on the left side of YouTube channel and select Sign in.
- Presently enter your account detail.
- Now go to YouTube official site by utilizing laptop or phone.
- Enter your Google login details.
- Enter the 8 digit code Roku gave you and tap on continue option.
- Click on Allow.
- Afterward, your YouTube is activated on your Roku device
Guidelines to activate Netflix using Netflix.com/activate on Roku
Netflix is a well-known Roku channel. It allows you to stream TV shows, documentaries, original series, movies, documentaries and considerably more contents.
You must follow the beneath procedure to activate Netflix by utilizing Netflix.com/activate link on your Roku player in a simple way.
- First of all, open the main screen on your Roku TV by using Roku remote.
- Next, tap on Netflix icon from home screen of the TV with remote.
- Move to Roku channel store to find the Netflix channel.
- Once you find the Netflix channel, click on it and follow the on-screen guidance and get an activation code
- After that, click “Activate Netflix”.
- Besides, enter your roku.com/link activation code which is provided by Roku.
- After performing the above steps, connect your Roku account to Netflix.
Tips & Tricks to activate Showtime anytime on your Roku
Showtime anytime provides you Showtime original series, sports, comedy, movies, and much more content. Further, to get showtimeanytime.com/activate on your Roku device, you need to follow the below steps:
- The first task you should do, add Showtime anytime channel to your Roku device.
- Choose Showtime anytime channel from Roku main menu screen or from your Channel Store utilizing Roku account.
- Then open Showtime anytime channel and pick activate the device.
- Also, choose Spectrum as your TV provider.
- Now you have to wait for the screen will display an activation code, use to activate Showtime Anytime by my.roku.com/link activate.
- Follow the simple guidelines provided to activate Showtime Anytime.
- When prompted, enter the activation code which is provided by Roku.
- Wait for success message will automatically on the screen.
- Once you completed all above steps, then you can start using Showtime Anytime.
How you can activate HBO GO on Roku player
HBO GO is the well-known channel on Roku device that users want to watch on their streaming device. In addition, this channel enables you to see big premieres and you can stream full episodes of HBO addictive series including West world, Thrones, Big Little Lies and many more. Besides, you can get latest movies every week. Also, it provides additional services for news, smart talk show, comedy specials, documentaries and many more.
Besides this, HBO GO enables you to watch this channel on your tablet, phone, computer or your connected TV. Now, here we are furnishing you some easy ways to activate HBO GO on your streaming device. You need to follow our guidelines in order to activate HBO GO on your streaming device.
You can add HBO Go from the different sources such as Roku.com/link account, your streaming device or your Roku mobile app. Moreover, we are providing steps for each source. Follow steps according to your source.
Activate channel using your streaming device:
- Access Roku channel store using your Roku remote control
- Further, you have to download HBO GO to your streaming device first
- Afterward, you need to open HGO GO on your streaming device
- Now you can select “Activate Your Device” and get your HBO GO activation code
- Stay on that page and enter the activation code on your computer device
- After that, open HBO from your PC or laptop
- Furthermore, choose your “Roku” device and then click on “Continue”
- Select a TV provider and provide your username as well as password for the TV provider account
- If you don’t have your username and password, take help from your TV provider
- Enter your activation code through your TV as well as choose “Activate device How”
- Now you can start streaming with HBO GO
Activate channel using your Roku account:
- You can add HBO GO channel to your Roku account.
- Simply open your Roku account as well as Roku channel store.
- Afterward, you can search your HBO GO channel.
- Once you find, click on Add channel option to add.
- Follow given on-screen instructions and activate HBO GO on your streaming device.
So, that’s all about how to activate HBO GO channel on your Roku device. If you want more guidance regarding above details then visit www.roku.com/link support or roku chat support. Keep in touch with us.
Know about different roku error codes with solutions
As we all know Roku streaming device is well-known for its features. But sometimes users encounter various kinds of issues while using Roku.com/link setup. As a user, it is necessary to understand about the Roku error codes and how you fix it.
Roku error codes are error messages which you will experience when your Roku player is encountering a problem while establishing Roku.com/link account. Furthermore, the error code is shown on the screen which implies the issue. Every issue is identified by a different error code. Meanwhile, such Roku error codes are displayed, it indicates that you need to solve the cause of such a problem, but being a user, you will not be capable to continue with error troubleshooting. Let’s discuss the various kinds of Roku error code and how to resolve it.
Roku Error code 001
If there is no connection to your my.roku.com/link account and Roku device, then error code 001 will display on your device screen. Also, this error is known as a login error because it occurs when there is login issue. You need to understand these steps for resolving this kind of error code.
- First and foremost, move to the home screen.
- Next, hold the fast forward key from home screen.
- Then, you need to hold the rewind key, click ok for the software update.
- Further, if you did with all updations, you need to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- Furthermore, you can use both wired as well as wireless connection to connect your roku.com/link setup to the internet.
- If still error code 001 will display on your screen, then you need to reset your Roku TV.
Roku error code 014
If you face any kind of connection issue in the router while attached to the TV, then error code 014 occurs. You can tackle this error code by pursuing the below guidance.
- The first task you should do, associate your roku.com/link setup to a wired connection using Ethernet cable.
- Then move to the settings to close the wireless connection network.
- Now you are ready to attach and enjoy your streaming device.
Roku error code 009
This error code occurs when your user is unable to find the internet attachment to attach to the internet. Presently, you need to read the below procedures to solve these error codes:
- Firstly, turn off your Roku TV and Roku device as well.
- Make sure you always access the correct password while connecting to the internet.
Roku error code 003
This error occurs when there is a faulty internet connection. Furthermore, you can solve this kind of error code by following the below steps:
- First and foremost, check your router settings
- Also, you need to switch the network settings mode to 802.11 b/g mode.
Besides, if the above detail is not satisfactory, then you could seek guidance from our experts who can sort your issues instantly.
How to troubleshoot Roku common concerns?
The Roku streaming players is a popular brand which developed with the advanced features. It can play any kind of media content which including the high definition as well. Moreover, Roku device provides you the number of audio and video content on your TV. The quality of your streaming device also depends on the internet connection that you are using. If your Roku device creating playback issues then you have to check your internet connection signal strength or click roku com link for more solutions.
Apart from it, there are many playback Roku issues users can face:
- Video cannot play in high quality
- Unable to play video on any channel
- In addition, not able to play specific video
- Roku Remote does not work properly
Here are solutions for these problems:
- Video cannot play in high quality
This issue can be easily resolved a guidance can make your work much easier. Possibly you face this issue due to the different reason. Therefore, we are providing you the step guidance to tackle your Roku issues in an easy manner:
- Connect your Roku device a high-quality internet connection.
- You have to reduce the usage of other devices that are presently connected to corresponding connection.
- Unable to play video on any channel
- Follow the steps to resolve this problem
- Go to Settings and check your network connection first
- Then connect your device to an internet connection.
- If you will find internet connection busy with another device, then impair the other devices from your internet connection.
- Later, you have to restart both devices the router and the Roku player
- Open Roku settings to reboot your Roku streaming device
- Done, when both devices are turned on then try to play another video
- Not able to play specific video
This is a common issue which happens with Roku device mostly. So try to play another video on the same Roku channel. If another video will play without any interruption then you do have not to worry, if still another video does not play then contact Roku technical support.
- Roku Remote does not work properly
Roku device provides a Remote control to command itself by the user. If your Remote control creating an issue then here is the reason and their solutions:
- Sometimes the reason for remote does not work properly maybe there is a signal problem in this condition try to move your device in the right direction.
- Other reason for this issue, low power or dead batteries, extremely re-install new batteries into the Remote.
Well, these are the common issues and I hope you have got solutions to your common problems with Roku device. In case, you are facing another issue with this player then visit roku.com/link help and get more solutions from our experts.
How to use Roku web browser
A web browser is a way to surf the web on Roku. Relax and enjoy your beloved sites from finance, news, sports and considerably more. Utilizing Google, you can explore your preferred images and sites. Let’s discuss the steps to use Roku web browser:
- In case you wish to browse on Roku, at that point access the Roku channel store to download new applications for web streaming.
- Then move to channel store and type browsers.
- Furthermore, the channel list will axiomatically display all the web browsers.
- Now pick the web browser and tap on the install option.
- Once the app is completely downloaded, the open the app and type in the content you wish to search.
Check these Roku web browsers to use
Utilize the web app and then browse the content for Weather, News, Finance, Entertainment, Sports and considerably more.
- Place the browser X to surf the web with just your streaming device.
- Browser X is an outstanding app which gives web pages with clickable links and not just a display of screenshots of web pages.
- Furthermore, the home page of browser X will let you choose various links such as FOX News, Google News, CNN, ABC News.
- Now you can enter URL directly by click on the * button.
- Also, there are options to make any web page as “favorite” or to make it on the landing page.
- If the page loads, then you can utilize directional keys present in remote to move from a link to the next link.
- In case you wish to load that link, hold the link.
- Utilize the up and down directional arrows for page scroll.
- Furthermore, the browser X is definitely one of the best ways to surf the web on Roku and enjoy all your beloved content and more.
We hope you are satisfied with above detail. For more guidance, you can visit roku com link support. Our experts are available 24*7 to deal with your concerns.
How to watch Google play movies & TV on Roku
These days different streaming devices are open in the market; Roku with its advanced qualities becomes the best among all. Roku allows you to experience google play films and TV shows on your Roku gadget. Also, to set it up you should have PC or cell phone associated with the web. Additionally, you will be required to give installment while setup Roku device, yet you would not be credited until the point that you arrange a movie picture or show.
- Use the roku.com/link account to get the google play.
- Google play info card acquire by the Roku clients.
- Additionally, it is credible to lease or buy the recordings from the google play Roku.
Set up Play Movies & TV on Roku
- First and foremost, move to Roku channel store and find for Google Play TV shows and movies.
- Next, pick Google Play Movies and TV shows app and pick Add channel option.
- Move to Settings.
- Then Sign in.
- After that, move to google play Roku and access the roku.com/link code that will appear on your device screen.
- Now tap on continue option.
- Verify or add payment method by following the on-screen instructions on your web browser.
- Set your Google PIN by following the on-screen instructions.
- Move back to your Roku to find and watch videos.
How to change the Google account you are using
You can be logged in to only one Google Play movies account at once on Roku. Further, if you wish to turn the account, then you have to register your device again. To turn to a separate Play Movies account follow the below steps:
- First, open the Google Play Movies app on Roku.
- Then move to Settings.
- Now Sign out>Sign in.
- From your web browser move to Google Play during logged in with the google account details.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions.
Apart from this, if you have any doubt or any issues, go for www roku com link support to clarify your doubts and issues. Our expert’s team day in and day out here to sort your issues and furnish you best Roku support to comprehend Roku challenges